11.17.2009

layout

playing around with the appearance of hundreds or thousands. a very productive study technique. in an attempt to fully utilise my breaks to the best of their ability, i decided to try yoga and pilates within the comfort of my own home. so today i youtubed some yoga exercises and executed within my living room, soul-searching and peace-finding proved much more interesting than my dry and dreary notes. however pilates is actually pretty strenuous, nearly killed me. on an exciting note, last exam tomorrow (finally)! so posting from now on will be overly exuberant and ambiguously joyful. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
human nature - michael jackson

No comments: