9.18.2010

new header

i found a packet of sprinkles in my cupboard and realised i have never done a post around my title - hundredsorthousands - and thus i got carried away and decided to take photos. i spilt lots of hundredsorthousands all over the carpet and am yet to fully pick them all up.. oops. from now on i will try and include some of my sprinke-delicious treats into more of my posts.
ps - thoughts on the new header?
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mystery Bruises said...

header is great, just stumbled across your amazing blog, i think we may be blogging soul mates, exactly my taste!
im following you now so keep up the good stuff
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com