12.20.2010

back from the dead

to explain my current M.I.A status. my poor dear old lappy (laptop) finally died after i had long abused it - sorry apple for my mistreatment. but it has been resurrected to its former glory, after much time spent away from my anxious self. so now i will be back to post on a more irregular but hopefully frequent basis. i have plenty of news to share so will sum it up in bullet points because a) it is late and i am tired and b) no one wants to read a passage denoting my every act. so here goes -
- bought myself a darling duckling 'moe' but due to an unfortunate accident he is no longer with me but i shall and must post photos of him as he truly was very, very cute
- am going to sydney! yes, i shall be over east for new years so am attempting to save for that which is proving very difficult
- putting off christmas shopping
- dreaming of christmas lunch
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ps - music finds will be posted soon
pps - i have too many photos so expect a lot to come
ppps - i am back and should fittingly be clad in black

No comments: