8.30.2010

phone camera

the recent happenings of my life - caught in a still frame
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. apartment - joanna lamb 
2. a salmon flute (possibly my favourite lunch. ever.)
3. the dress, the necklace, the shoes - all i love
4+5. my new birdcage necklace - cue tweety
6. champagne in a paper bag
7. black tea with honey in my favourite mug
8. must have cocktail
9. my love for this ellery dress is undying 
10. how i crush on these sass and bide dresses
11. pure poison - dior, my new perfume love
12. love, i would say yes to these
photos from my very relaxed sunday at dylans spent enjoying the warm weather + glitter. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. the arts and crafts
2. the snack plate
3. dylan the sunglasses theif
ps - what else is new, i got a second piercing on my right ear - stay tuned for a photo. 

2 comments:

CoffeeBlooms said...

very nice picture post! I love ear piercing! I have two too! :)

Siscy said...

give me the plate with the salmon, I'll give you anything ...