10.26.2010

parcel in the mail

i am not a huge fan of buying things online. i always have the unsettling feeling that the website is going to cash my money and shutdown business leaving me minus a few dollars and with nothing to show for it. however i put my technological distrust aside when i had gone bather shopping and found the right size but alas not the right style. i then hopped onto zimmermann online and snaped up my desired style. i must admit their quick postage did ease my cautious mind through not having to wait weeks, or years, for my arrival. and here is the lovely package that was delivered to my door today whilst i was studying/procrastinating in the sun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sun of a gun - oh land
nice girls (little loud remix) - health
dark fantasy - kanye west
california sunrise - dirty gold
rolling stones sympathy for the devil (neptunes remix) - pharrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!!


xox

gr

http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com