8.23.2011

august playlist

i havent done a playlist in ages (mainly due to my laziness of sorting out new music.) so here goes -
mr saxobeat - alexandra stan
amanaemonesia - chairlift
my heart rate rapid - metronomy
shutterbugs with cameras - frame and fortune
audacity of huge - simian mobile disco
gravel pit - wu tan clan
a girl like you - edwyn collins
check yo self - ice cube
riders on the storm - the doors
i want your love - transvision vamp
hawaiian air - friendly fires
the suburbs (arcade fire cover) - mr. little jeans
calgary - bon iver
swoon - the chemical brothers
foreign language ft. jess - flight facilities
somebody that i used to know - gotye

1 comment:

Oracle Fox said...

Caits you from Perth!! yaayyy for Australian bloggers!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! Oh my god I love this selection of piccies especially some of those Wildfox pictures! I am dying over their new collection, I want that red and white star jumper so bad! xxxx